Mold in your Baldwin City, KS Business
In as little as 48 hours, mold can quickly become a problem in your Lawrence area home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line. Mold can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. SERVPRO of Lawrence/Ottawa has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem.
Have a Mold Problem? Call Today 785-690-7373
If you have a mold problem in your Lawrence home or business, your primary focus should be safety:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of the affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact a SERVPRO Franchise Professional for mold remediation services.
What NOT to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Call SERVPRO of Lawrence/Ottawa 785-690-7373